Sunday, April 25, 2010

The ExtraOrdinary Life Starts Here!

Welcome to an extraordinary life. I'm Cara and I'm unabashedly going to admit that I've hit a rut and I'm knee deep in a quarter life crisis. At the ripe old age of 27, I find myself questioning everthing about who I am and who I thought I would be by now. My revelation? I'm living a very ordinary life, but sometimes the extra ordinary is really what makes it extraordinary.

My mission in this blog? Embrace my life as it is... the good, the bad, and the ugly and learn from it. Explore it. Reach deeper into myself and love it. I may be far from the life I dreamed about ten, five, or even two years ago, but perhaps the best is yet to come. Scratch that... perhaps the best is already here and I just haven't taken the time to enjoy it fully. This blog is about appreciating my life every day for what it is... it isn't perfect, but that's the beauty in the extraordinary!

1 comment:

  1. i totally agrre taht the EXTRA really makes everything in life worthwhile. goodluck blogging..

    ReplyDelete